Monday, June 6, 2011

Weiner of a Day


I had a bad Monday.  I’m in a bad mood.  I hate to be let down and it happened repeatedly today.  Oh well…tomorrow is another day and hopefully it will be a better one.  One thing that was tough about today was missing all the headlines about Anthony Weiner.  There was one on Friday on CNN that read, “Republicans Bash Weiner.”  I realize this is difficult because his name is WEINER, but someone maybe should have thought twice about wording the headline that way.  Possible other headlines could be:  “Weiner Tweets Wiener”; “What a Weiner!”; “Weiner Exposed!”; “Reporters Question Weiner” and “Weiner Hard Pressed to Deny Allegations.” I mean it could just go on and on and on.  So maybe I’m just upset that I was working all day and missed out.  Damn. 
Here’s a good video for a Monday.  I hope you enjoy it.  I’m going to go exercise and improve my disposition.  I don’t want to seem like a whiny wiener, but did I mention I also have poison iv, too.  Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment