Monday, February 6, 2012

"3D" Star Wars Toy Pictures and An Easy-to-Make Lightsaber


Even though The Phantom Menace is my least favorite Star Wars movie, I’m still very excited about the upcoming 3D movie release.  I will close my eyes when Jar Jar Binks appears.  I am so excited, in fact, that I will be attending the midnight release.  Tiffany, however, is not so excited, but I have promised her some good food so she’ll be okay.

I decided, in honor of the 3D movie release on Friday, to make my own 3D experience for you using some of my vintage Star Wars toy collection.  You’ll need to blink hard between each picture to get the desired 3D effect.  After the “3D” pictures, check out an easy-to-make lightsaber! This lightsaber will help accessorize your kid’s movie watching experience while also bringing great annoyance to the other movie goers.









Easy Lightsaber Craft

What You Need:
A packing tube or empty gift paper roll
Duct tape
Scotch tape
Construction paper
scissors




No comments:

Post a Comment