Friday, February 18, 2011

Freaky Friday Favorites

Today’s big plans include a job interview and getting propane.  The job interview is just the first step and actually just a phone interview.  This is fantastic because I can wear my beloved house shoes and no pants are required!  The propane is for grilling out tonight.  It is going to be a sitting outside, drinking beer and spying on the neighborhood kind of night. I need to plan this evening’s menu, clean the grill, change the bulbs in the search lights and dust the winter gloom off my neighbor-watching binoculars, because tonight’s gonna be a good good night.  In the meantime, check out this week's Freaky Friday Favorites.

Click on the link below after the ad.
Annual Valentine's Day Stoning Of Happy Couple Held


Picture from: Certified Bullshit Technician





Thank you Lorianne for posting this on my wall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment