Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kid Rock and Nicolas Cage

So I was reading this morning about Kid Rock.  He just turned 40 and he is really regretting the name “Kid Rock.”  Seems like a relatively slow news day when this is the opener on MSN.com.  I mean can’t you just privately regret your name seven or eight times like Sean Combs (Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy and whatever else) and just keep changing it without it making the news?  I mean seriously I’m way more interested in the latest with Nicolas Cage.  Getting arrested in New Orleans for having a drunken argument with you wife over if the house you are standing in front of is yours or not, is just good reading with your morning coffee.  I really am not a Nicolas Cage fan…although I think Raising Arizona was brilliant…I can’t forgive Con Air or basically just the sound that comes out of his mouth when he talks.  Also his facial gestures, I’m just not comfortable with them at all. 

At any rate, as I was reading I noticed some animal similarities to Kid Rock and Nicolas Cage.  If you remember, awhile back I analyzed how Steve Perry looked like a Peregrine Falcon.  Well…he does.  It dawned on me this morning that Kid Rock also looks a lot like a Screech Owl and Nicolas Cage resembles a Bull Mastiff.  Obviously the Bull Mastiff would have to be incredibly intoxicated and yelling at the police to really resemble Cage, but either way I think it is a little close.






No comments:

Post a Comment