Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free Birthday Stuff and Steve Perry




I woke up this morning thinking about a couple of things.  First thing, I’m still enjoying free stuff for my birthday.  The second thing was a picture I saw of Steve Perry.  I’ll start with former Journey lead singer, Steve Perry.


I few days ago, I ran across this picture of Steve Perry and Sherrie Swafford (yes that’s the Sherrie from “Oh Sherrie”).  I don’t remember what I was actually looking for but this picture stuck with me.  Let me illustrate the reasons why:

Now I know I’m not the first, nor will I be the last to mention Perry’s beak, but honestly the resemblance between Perry and a baby Peregrine Falcon is stunning.  The other reason(s) this picture stuck with me are:


So birthday freebies!  I cross referenced two of my favorite sites to sign up for free stuff on my birthday.  Hey It’s Free! and The Frugal Girls.  Trust me go to these websites.  I got free ice cream, free burritos, free burgers and on and on.  It is worth the time and you’ll get more than just free birthday stuff for signing up with many of these places.  Check it out and feel like a queen, king or both on your birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment