Friday, March 18, 2011

Freaky Friday Favorites

So I’m not totally sure what it means, but I’ve passed the 5,000 mark for page views on this blog.  I know if I saw 5,000 bottles of beer on the wall, had 5,000 people come over for a barbeque or just did 5,000 loads of laundry, I’d think that was a rather large sum.  So I’m gonna be proud of it.  I’m also a little proud of the fact that I have stuck to my resolution of posting to this blog every day.  I’ve done that now for 86 days straight.  That makes me both crazy and diligent.  It also makes today Friday and that means Freaky Friday Favorites.


Imagine my delight at looking up and seeing this!


*CLASSIC MOMENT*







*ODE TO STAR WARS*

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9Zaqz9/designerscouch.org/view-log/Chipmunk-Adventures-1768




No comments:

Post a Comment