Thursday, November 17, 2011

I love Cream Cheese


I wasn’t quite sure what to write about today and then it dawned on me - cream cheese.  So I wrote a poem to one of my favorite food items.

A Poem to Cream Cheese

Recipes can be found for breakfast, lunch and dinner
So good it makes you feel like a gluttonous sinner

So delicious hot or cold
Even tasty in a jello mold

It is hard to imagine an appetizer with none
Please tell me you’ve tried it warm on a cinnamon bun

Paula Deen does it best
Never wear a beaded shiny Christmas vest

Cream cheese I say, thank you
And to the cows I say, cheers and moo

Cream cheese around the world today
It will make you happy not matter if you’re American or foreign; straight or gay

Try some right now
I bet you think “oh wow”


No comments:

Post a Comment