Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post Rapture Hangover

Our Rapture Crawfish boil was a success!  Maybe too much of a success…my post Rapture hangover is a killer.  One thing I learned in New Orleans is not to drink Hurricanes.  It just takes one night of too many of them to figure it out.  Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that lesson also applies when not in New Orleans.  Now I’ve learned that, too.  Hurricanes are bad for you, regardless of your location.  I’m passing this on to you, because I’m generous like that.  You’re welcome.  Another lesson I learned is that 40 pounds of crawfish is a shitload lot of crawfish.  I will be putting crawfish in everything I cook for the next 3 years.  I think my Christmas crawfish sugar cookies will be a real hit.  I should also tell you that I took a nap after writing the first two sentences of this blog.  I feel another nap coming on, so I’ll just leave you with this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment