Monday, May 23, 2011

What the What and A Beer Cocktail

It is amazing the amount of what the what stuff you can find on the internettes.  I’m a huge Star Wars fan.  There is a lot of what the what stuff about Star Wars.  I found this particular video last night.  I can’t even remember what I was originally looking for after I watched the video.  I’m a huge beer fan, too.  My suggestion is to mix up the beer cocktail below, have a seat, click on this video and see if you, too forget what you were originally doing before you clicked and watched this.  Enjoy.




Acapulco Twister Ingredients (http://www.drunkdrinks.com/)
Ingredients
Ice
Juice of 1 lemon
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch black pepper
3 drops Tabasco sauce
½ oz Clamato juice
1 ½ Bacardi Limon rum
4 oz Corona

Preparation
Mix the lemon, Tabasco sauce, Clamato juice, salt and pepper.  Fill the glass with some ice, add the rum and fill with Corona beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment