Friday, January 28, 2011

Freaky Friday Favorites

And here it is Friday again.  It just seems like it was only Thursday yesterday!  Go figure.  According to my morning Qwiki (which it is just fun to type morning qwiki) today in 1958 Lego received the patent on their building blocks.  I loved legos as a kid.  I would spend hours building and rebuilding towers to imprison my Sunshine Family dolls.  Good times!  Reading about Lego this morning really made me what to go out and buy a box and build something for the kitchen…and hell maybe I will.  Once again here are some of the things that cracked me up this week.  Enjoy!
I saw this on CNN Monday...makes me really scared of Detoit.




And finally, follow this link to the blog Nic Cage as Everyone.  This blog was “founded on the belief that everything in life would be better with a little more Nic Cage, the most unique and versatile actor of his generation.”  Hilarious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment