Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting Organized


I’ve been spending the morning getting organized…specifically getting my basement organized.  This doesn’t seem like much of a big deal, but my basement is a little unique.  It is basically my man cave only I’m not a man.  I store all my science programming supplies there, it is a game room and I have a really large and collection of Star Wars toys.  The biggest source of disorganization is all my lab supplies.  I spend a lot of time thinking about shelving, Rubbermaid tubes, etc and then way less time (meaning no time) actually organizing my stuff.  That is changing this week!  Beakers will go where beakers belong and goggles will go where goggles belong…wherever that might be.  Same with my Star Wars stuff.  Vintage will go with vintage and Micro Machines will go with Micro Machines.  I’ve also been told to clean up my Skyrim area.  This week/weekend is going to be all about getting my geek better geekafied and organized!

Here’s what I’ve done so far…




No comments:

Post a Comment