Monday, December 3, 2012

Business is Good



I apologize for being not the best blogger lately.  Please accept this picture of the Muppets riding their bikes as a token for my absence as of late.

Source

This weekend was a marathon of Christmas shopping.  Plus, things are going really well with my new business.  I had a goal of 10 programs for the month of December and I already have nearly 30 reserved for the month.  I’m quite happy about it and hope this month is an indication of things to come. 

I have a chicken idea that I also wanted to share.  I have some Dos Equis, salsa and tortilla chips left over from this weekend.  My plan is to brine some chicken breasts in the Dos Equis overnight then bread them with crushed tortilla chips and bake the chicken breasts.  I will then pour some salsa and shredded cheese over the chicken and broil for a few minutes.  I have high hopes for this plan and will certainly let you know the results.

I should also note that I got Assassin’s Creed III as an early xmas gift.  Since the game is set during the Revolutionary War, I feel like I also need a tricorn hat to wear while I play.  I have some felt, cardboard and a decent imagination…I’m sure I can make this dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment