Monday, June 25, 2012

ERMAGERD and Slime


I think I need an ERMAGERD intervention.  I seriously can’t get enough of all the ERMAGERD memes.  Can’t. Get. Enough.  Allow me to put some here on my blog…or rather some more seeing how I’ve been including them in the Freaky Friday posts for quite some time.

Source
Source

Source

Source
Source
Source

Another thing that dawned on my today…ironically it dawned on me while I was using dawn detergent to wash a pan, I have not featured slime in my activities for kids posts. ERMAGERD DUH.  I think it is because I have made enough slime to fill the Colosseum.  I know this because I’ve been to the Colosseum!!  I digress, slime.  Here is the easy at-home version to make with the kids.  Making slime and playing with truly never gets old,  just like the ERMAGERD memes.  


What you'll need to make slime.  Use and empty bottle to mix the borax with water.    For this 20 ounce bottle, I put in about 4 tablespoons of borax and then filled a little over half-full with water.  Shake up borax and water mixture.

Pour entire bottle of glue in your bowl.

Add a few drops of  your choice color of food coloring and stir.

Pour in just a little bit of the borax and water solution.  You don't want to add to much.  Take it slow  and only pour a little bit in and stir.  If you seem to have a lot of glue left add a bit more borax/water.

ERMAGERD  SHRIME!!

2 comments: