Thursday, June 14, 2012

Never Blog Drunk

I do my best to save my drinking for important things like housecleaning, cooking and visits with family.  I do what I can to stay away from things like Facebook, Twitter or this blog when I've had a bit too much to drink (I save drunk time for tumblr, save no time for MySpace and avoid Pinterest so as not to make outright fun of some of the ridiculous shit impressive crafts on there).  But I have to admit, I'm a sucker for other people's drunken rants.  It's just fun to watch it all go down and implode right there for you to read. I especially like it when douchebags and morons have a go at status update, blog posts, etc.  Oh sure, you can remove this stuff, but the internets is a fast moving train and normally the really good stuff has been passed all around way before the hungover bastard stumbles to the computer to uncover the drunken carnage left behind in their wake and attempt a delete.  One such instance is this gem Dangerous Minds posted today.  Check it out:



In other news, the Thunder won on Tuesday!!  So it's back to the bar for me to watch the next game.  I wish the bar had a pool so I could watch the game like the guy in this picture.  Oh well,  I'll make do without the pool and I promise not to drunk blog rant after the game.  Thunder Up!


Source

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I'd read the LGF link to Pamela Geller's rant, but I seem to have had my second martini. Rule #2: Never comment drunk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!! This makes me think I should mix up an afternoon martini while I do the laundry!

      Delete