Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Growing up, I felt Mr. Roger's would be a good dad.  I was always intrigued by his tennis shoes.  When I was little my dad never had tennis shoes.  I thought that was weird as shit a little strange.  Mr. Roger's seemed radical and cool with his casual shoes and snappy way of putting them on his feet.  As much as I loved Mr. Rogers, I was always freaked out by those creepy ass puppets on the show.  I'm still creeped out.  That level of scary stays with you all your life.  I had nightmares that those puppets would sing at me while eating my eyeballs.  I probably won't be able to sleep tonight just thinking about it.  At any rate,  I ran across this picture of Mr. Rogers.  It proves his level of cool.




Happy Father's Day!  This is the card I sent my dad.  I can't imagine he wasn't touched by the sentiment.  Thanks, Dad!!



I also wanted to post this video because a dad come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes a dad is a dad to a duck.  I love this duck.  It might be the best duck in the world.


2 comments: