Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gardening and Messing with Google



You should totally check out this blog:  House Wife How To's

Today seems like a good to rake leaves and tidy up the garden.  I also think I will get the supplies to make another squirrel-proof cover for my other box gardens.  I was so happy with the amount of tomatoes I got last season; I see no reason why I shouldn’t cover my other gardens the same way.  Click here for directions on how to make your own garden cover.

So far, I’ve gotten as far as taking the rake out to the back yard.  I decided to give myself a little humor boost and be productive with my procrastination…so, I typed stuff on Google just to see what suggested topics Google would throw at me.  If you haven’t done this, you are missing out because it is usually funny.  I took screenshots of my searches.  Enjoy!







2 comments: