Recently, I started a few craft projects. I need to repair some water damage under the back door. I also had a fairly plain chalkboard in the kitchen and, for some strange reason; I had lots of beer caps just sitting around doing nothing. Here’s the craftgasm I came up with to solve both problems.
|I removed all the rotten wood from the water damaged area.|
|I replaced the bad patches with new wood.|
|I looked around the house and found some tiles and old coffee mugs and smashed them into pieces.|
|I then tiled with area to make a mosaic tile design.|
|After it dries, I will grout and be finished. It is a little different, but will certainly keep the water out and seal the patch under the door.|
|Not so exciting chalkboard...|
|I had lots of beer caps and a hot glue gun.|