Sunday, August 26, 2012

Congratulations to my Niece and New Nephew!!



Yesterday was a big day for our family.  My niece married a wonderful guy.  It was a beautiful service and an awesome reception.  It was classy, fun and very typically my niece.  I was a junior in high school when she was born.  I will never forget the first time I held her, the first time she made me proud, or the first time she made me laugh with her splendidly sharp wit.  We share a love of murder mysteries (somebody please solve the JonBenét Ramsey murder!), Russian royalty, Brussels sprouts and sense of humor.  I absolutely adore her and wish her and her husband a lifetime of joy and happiness.  If I used the gauge of how much she has enriched my life, I have no doubt that their happiness will be abundant.


No comments:

Post a Comment