Monday, August 27, 2012

Creepy Doll Gift


Today we are making the 12-hour drive back home.  We’ve really missed our jacked up and crazy animals.  I’m also really excited to get my creepy doll back home!  My friend gave me this doll as a joke (thanks, JeNN).  She knows I hate creepy dolls and thought it would be funny.  It totally was funny.  I’m really enjoying taking bizarre pictures of the doll (her name is Bo Ginger Snap Pop or Sybil for short).  I’m setting a high standard for myself and attempting to take 100 different pictures of her.  Wish me luck. 

I also plan to make this recipe really soon!  Perhaps Bo Ginger Snap Pop or Sybil for short will help!








Italian Sausage Appetizer Bread

Ingredients
1 package (16 oz) Johnsonville Italian All Natural Ground Sausage
1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 garlic clove, minced
1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, well drained and sliced
1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
2 cups (8 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon poppy seeds


Preparation
In a skillet, brown sausage until no longer pink; drain.  On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough to a 16 x 12 inch rectangle.  Transfer dough to a greased baking sheet.

Combine cream cheese and garlic, spread lengthwise over center third of dough and top with the sausage, peppers, olives and cheese.  Fold dough over filling, pinching seam to seal.

Make slits across the top of the dough every 2 inches.  Brush lightly with water and sprinkle with poppy seeds.  Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.  Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.

Recipe Source

No comments:

Post a Comment