Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dog Shit Party


Is it just me or are the birds outside going completely bat shit crazy?  I get that bats aren’t birds, but you know what I mean.  I take all the bird craziness as a sign that spring is coming soon.  Count on me and Punxsutawney Phil to predict these things. 
This thought inspired me to take the dogs on a nice walk at Railroad Park. Only the walk wasn’t so nice because Harpo went crazy and rolled around in Celie’s shit.  Naturally, for me this propelled a massive OCD response.  I wanted to wrap Harpo in a plastic bag, but a:  that would be cruel and b:  I didn’t have a bag big enough.
So my supposedly nice walk turned into bath day for Harpo and of course a complete scrubbing and disinfection process on the interior of my car.  I’m still wearing rubber gloves as I’m typing this btw.  Anyway, I also had a Steven Spielberg moment and filmed post bath.  I feel like this is an artistic expression of what my day as been like thus far.  I’m off now to Clorox wipe anything I think Harpo might have gotten within 6 inches of pre bath.  I hope you enjoy the movie.

1 comment: