Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!!

It’s Labor Day and that means cooler weather!  I love the fall.  It is my favorite season.  Then spring.  I like to have the ability to maybe need a light jacket or maybe not.  I’m looking so forward to grilling out and not sweating like a hog.  This summer has been brutal.  I would sweat profusely just opening my window to get cash from the ATM.  There’s something wrong with that.  I can’t wait for dog walks that don’t feel like a sauna.  I mean, it was so hot this summer that the pool was even too hot.  So bring on the leaves changing colors and falling, the nice weather, the smell of pumpkins in the air and mums blooming.  In the meantime though, here is another cat and printer video.  What is it with cats and printers?  Actually, what is with cats in general? 


No comments:

Post a Comment