Thursday, September 8, 2011

Free/Cheap Food Day!!

This was my free biscuit.

Today is all about some free food!  I’m a big fan of food, probably TOO BIG of a fan, but throw the word “free” in front of food and I get really excited.  I’ve blogged before about going online and joining restaurant clubs.  You get free food on your birthday and some restaurants send you regular coupons.  DO IT…sign up!  If you don’t sign up, I am totally going to talk about you behind your back. 

This week Chick-fil-A was running a free breakfast special if you signed up online.  That meant a free chicken biscuit today.  Now I get that Chick-fil-A is not a fan of gay marriage and that they will never support it, but my homo self is going to cash in on their free biscuits…and my partner did, too.  We thought of it as Chick-fil-A’s wedding shower gift to us.  For lunch, we got an email from Chili’s with a coupon for a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée.  Free food for one of us!  And then tonight, we are meeting a group of my former coworkers for Mexican food.  The special at the restaurant is $1 margaritas!!!!!  So no free food, but who gives a shit if you are drinking $1 margaritas. I have no doubt we will have a great time and there will be more dollar bills flying than douche bag day at the Boobie Bungalow.   All and all, I have no doubt this will be a good day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment