Monday, June 13, 2011

Peanut Butter Bacon Burgers

As if I don’t have enough to worry about, now I’m convinced wild birds are going to attack me.  I discovered this story, Angry Birds Dive Bomb Police Officers, while reading the news this morning.  It isn’t enough that birds are now stealing the tomatoes in my garden, but I’m likely to be crossing the street and one will peck me on the head or worse, shit in my mouth while I’m looking up to the sky.  I’m really worried.  It is like earlier this year birds were dying in droves and now instead of dying they are attacking.  We’re a goner.  Which sucks, because I was planning a party for the upcoming Rapture in October…I really wanted to live a little longer so I can plan that menu.  Luckily, I do have a hard hat.  I think I’ll take that hard hat and add a giant spring on the top.  If I put a cardboard cut-out of a hand on top of the giant spring, this will be a good way to shoo the birds away.  It would be like double-protection with the hard hat and hand combination.  I’m going to go make that now.  I do have a glue gun.  I feel better now.


I went to S & B Burger Joint in Oklahoma City not too long ago.  They had a burger called The Elvis.  Basically, it was peanut butter and bacon on a burger.  It was good.  Really good.  I attempted the recipe at home and it was good, too.  Really good.  Don’t be cruel, give it a try.

Peanut Butter Bacon Burger
Ingredients
I pound of ground sirloin
Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper
Apple smocked bacon
Peanut  butter
Mayo
Hamburger buns

Preparation
Season beef with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.  Cook to liking on grill.  Build burger with bacon, peanut butter and mayo on bun.  Grab a napkin, you’ll need it and enjoy.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment