Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Crescents - WTF and WOW Recipe Wednesday




Well...this seems perfectly safe.  I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of mailing myself places.  Imagine the delightful surprise when you mail yourself home for Christmas...naked.
Source

I wanted so bad to be a combination of Wonder Woman and Han Solo when I was a kid.  I also wanted to travel to Fantasy Island on the Love Boat.  Now, I just wish I'd had my own snake babysitter.  I was denied the sweet embrace of a large constrictor.  FML.
Source

Isn't this always the way.  Ironically, this very thing happened at my family's last Easter get-together and I forgot my camera.  FML...again.
Source


This recipe is because college football will be starting in less than 40 days.  It is time to start thinking about game time appetizers.  It just is…

Buffalo Chicken Crescents

Ingredients
8 fully cooked fried chicken fingers
4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
1 can crescent rolls
¾ cup buffalo wing sauce
¼ cup ranch dressing, plus additional for dipping

Preparation
Preheat oven to 375.  Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.  Pour wing sauce and ¼ cup ranch dressing in a bowl.  Place one half slice of provolone cheese on top of crescent rolls.  Dunk chicken finger into wing sauce and place on top of cheese.  Roll up crescent and place on cookie sheet.  Repeat with remaining fingers and crescents.  Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment