Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hot Tub Time Machine


Good morning.  It is 3:33pm and I just got out of bed.  One thing about my shrimp/crawfish boils is that you lose time.  Almost like the turkey fryer is actually H.G. Well’s infamous time-machine.  It is either that or the ridiculous of amount of alcohol that is consumed, but I’m betting on the time-machine.  Another thing about my shrimp/crawfish boils is that everyone must end up in the hot tub.  The temperature must be so high, in said hot tub, that you can feel what the shrimp and crawfish felt when they first entered the boiling water.  As usual, good times with good friends.  I discovered Three Olives Dude vodka yesterday.  It was pretty tasty mixed with sprite.  Give it a try.  K…I’m going back to bed now.


2 comments:

  1. I wish there was such a thing as a hot tub time machine too! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for that marvelous blog posting! I found your post very interesting, I think you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and return soon to your blog. Keep up the marvelous job, I hope you will have a great day!

    ReplyDelete