Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mega Millions $500,000,000 Jackpot



It is hard to not imagine how you’d spend your millions if you won the lottery.  Since hearing about the record $500 million jackpot for the Mega Millions drawing tomorrow, I’ve been spending the money in my head.  My plan would be to take the lump sum and put ½ of it in the bank, because living off the interest will be important after my spending spree.  I would then take half of the half not in the bank and donate it to the MS Society , Human Rights Foundation and educational institutions (including building a children’s museum in Oklahoma City and unrestricted funds to McWane Science Center and Science Museum Oklahoma).  With the rest of the money, I would take care of my family and friends.  Money would be handed out at a giant barbeque (catered by Oklahoma Joe’s BBQ in Kansas City).  The barbeque would be on board a cruise ship rented for a week just for the party.  We’d cruise the Mediterranean, of course.   Obviously…air fare would be included for all family and friends and there would be an open bar.  Next, I would buy one of everything on Think Geek.  After that I would buy Tiffany a completely restored vintage 1966 Mustang convertible.  The dogs would go spend a month with Cesar Millan while Tiffany and I traveled the world to eat at all the best restaurants.  Then we’d come home to our current house (with upgrades including a pool) or our beach house and live happily ever after drinking Millionaire Cocktails.



Millionaire Cocktail (No. 1)

Ingredients
The juice of 1 lime
1 dash of Grenadine
1/3 Sloe Gin
1/3 Apricot Brandy
1/3 Jamaican Rum

Preparation
Shake well and strain into a cocktail or martini glass

No comments:

Post a Comment