Friday, January 21, 2011

Freaky Friday Favorites

Well holy moly it's Friday again!  I honestly have no idea what day it is anymore.  I felt certain today was Sunday.  I judge days now by laundry day, toilet cleaning day, Bloody Mary appreciation day, etc.  I think the only way that I really know it is Friday is when I start to see all the T.G.I.F. business on Facebook.  That is the main clue that today is indeed Friday.  So hell T.G.I.F. (which depending on the day for me can also mean Tantalizing Gin In Freezer) and I hope you enjoy this week's addition of Freaky Friday Favorites!

I discovered this picture in a book about famous advertising signs.  I get the humor of the humping reference because it is a camel, but did they fully consider the other implications of this word?
I saw this one down the street from my house.  Wow one bite starts at $.99.  What a deal!
epic fail photos - Autocorrect Texting FAIL
see more funny videos

No comments:

Post a Comment