Saturday, January 1, 2011

Alabama Slammer Shot and The Michael Jackson Experience

In addition to the Jambalaya (toilets are fine BTW) and the massive amounts of alcohol, we also played the Michael Jackson Experience with four of our best friends last night.   It was SOOO much fun, but you should know I am easily amused.  There is no doubt I looked like an epileptic in the throws of a massive seizure and that my rhythm level is about equal to a rhinoceros doing the Hustle…but who cares, that shit was fun.  We also added an element of danger by dancing under a running ceiling fan.  That is how we roll.  We throw caution to the wind and dance in the face of danger.  The game was also a workout!  That is the other thing besides the sweating that really annoys me about the gym…there is no bar.  I’d go to the gym on a much more frequent basis if I could get a dirty martini to take with me to the treadmill.  Calorie burning combined with calorie consumption through alcohol.  This game is win win.  The only drawback of the game was waking up with the thermostat set on 60 in the middle of winter, but I don’t blame the game for that.  I blame the terrorists.
From last night, two things I recommend, and I also recommend they are better when done in conjunction are:
The Michael Jackson Experience
Alabama Slammer Shots (pronounced SLAMMA by the natives)
½ oz Sloe Gin
1 oz Amaretto
1 oz Southern Comfort
dash of lemon juice

Shake over ice and strain into shot glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment